Monday 24 June 2013

All About Pippa: Part II

Pippa was out and about last Friday, wearing this blue dress. I can't say that I liked this look. Although, it is nice to see her looking relaxed and less done up going out - especially as she is only running errands. This makes me feel better about what I look like when I do the same thing :)

But her hair looked nicely pulled back. Notice that she is never without her two rings - worn on her left hand. I believe one is a signet ring and the other is just a plain band. The Middleton's (Pippa and James anyways) seem to like their signet rings.


I'm intrigued by Pippa's footwear. I don't know that I would wear them, but they're interesting and kind of cute. Nine West has some that look similar in their stores and online. They retail for $110 and $120.





Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344506/Pippa-Middleton-swaps-Ascot-races-retail-therapy-Chelsea.html

No comments:

Post a Comment