Monday 24 June 2013

All About Pippa: Part V

I'm finally caught up! Today Pippa and her brother James attended a tennis match. Both siblings looked quite elegant in their respective outfits.


I love Pippa (and Kate) in this colour of blue. I think that is always looks really nice on them, and it accentuates their tan and their hair colour. Very nice! 

I also think that the jacket is cute and so is the dress. I think it's very classy and classic. I like Pippa when she wears outfits like this one. She also seems to be able to pull off the more "boxy" outfits. I suppose because of her slender frame. They never make her look bulky or heavy, but they fit very nicely. 

I LOVE Pippa's tan too. I wish that I had someone to spray tan me once a week :)

Notice that her hair is parted in the centre, I wonder why? Just for a change? I like it though.





Pippa chats with Princess Michael of Kent (wow!)








No comments:

Post a Comment