Sunday 9 June 2013

PDA Pippa!

I was surprised to see Pippa Middleton in the Daily Mail today - publicly kissing her boyfriend Nico Jackson! Typically we don't see the Middleton's displaying this kind of affection or being so open in public, or obviously not when cameras are around anyway!

Interesting that she is wearing tennis clothing, as her article in Vanity Fair just came out, where she wrote about her love of the sport. I hope it's not a publicity stunt. I've become skeptical and cynical, I should try to think more positively :)

I wonder if they were aware of the cameras? You just have to wonder. It's just so odd to me. And he seems like he would want to avoid something like this - as there have been rumours that he doesn't like the attention.

Oh well, regardless, it's nice to see that Pippa's in a seemingly loving relationship!





Read the article here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2338100/Pippa-Middleton-How-Kates-tennis-loving-sister-banker-boyfriend-gave-courtship-helping-hand.html






No comments:

Post a Comment