Wednesday 7 December 2011

Get Kate's Look!

Ever since I discovered what brand Kate's favourite boots were (Aquatalia's "Cookie" boots), I have been searching everywhere trying to find a pair for myself, but sadly to no avail (I wear size 10, and so the boot is - where I've found it - does not come in my size. Also, as a style, the boot is very hard to find, probably because it is quite an old style).

However! After hunting for pairs amongst the Aquatalia brand for something similar, such as the "Crystal" or "Merle" boot - which were very expensive, I've found something that just might work!!!! By chance I went onto ninewest.ca and found a pair that is very similar to the "Cookie" boot, AND it doesn't cost a fortune!!!!

Here is the boot. And the cost? Only $209! Compared to the $400s and up, that price sits pretty well with me!



Here are Kate's "Cookie" boots (but in an expresso colour). Overall I think I did pretty well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment