Friday 30 August 2013

Kate Surprises in Wales!

We have an early and unexpected appearance by Kate today when she attended the starting of a marathon in Wales with Will!



She looked fantastic and I loved her outfit! I'm so glad that I bought myself some black skinny jeans last fall. I was just thinking that I hadn't worn them much, but seeing Kate wear hers has made me realize that once the temperature drops I'll definitely be putting them to good use!



My black skinny jeans are from Gap, I really like them and they are the "legging" jean. I don't have any casual blazers, but maybe I should be finally investing in one this fall... As for Kate's top underneath, if you're looking for something similar head over to oldnavy.ca  - they're having a sale and there are lots of tops that resemble the one Kate is wearing at this event.











No comments:

Post a Comment