Wednesday 11 September 2013

Sharing a Closet with a Duchess (I Wish!)

I came across this picture of Kate and Pippa on Pinterest today,wearing the same Katherine Hooker coat. I've seen this photo before, but I had never closely examined it before. And I always assumed that Kate and Pippa just had the same coat.



However, on closer examination, I think that this coat must belong to one of the two girls, which one I'm not 100% sure - but my guess would be it's Kate's, because of how it fits her (where the hem hits her on the leg and where the pockets hit her waist). The picture below also shows that the coat has been altered, so it must have been altered for, Kate because of how it fits her most recently. Hopefully that all makes sense... :)



How neat to be able to share clothes with a Duchess! Lucky Pippa!









No comments:

Post a Comment